VIBE Communication System by BRP
Built in partnership with Sena, the Vibe Communication System by BRP seamlessly integrates with the new Advex Helmet. Its magnetic design makes installing this snowmobile helmet communication system a snap, while its rapid recharge capability ensures it’s always ready to ride whenever you are. One click is all it takes to open a line of communication between your entire riding group. Enjoy up to 12 hours of battery life or pair it with the E LinQ accessory connection for unlimited powered connection so you can chat, listen and ride worry-free all day long.
- Premium Speakers & Microphone with SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Mesh 2.0: Robust Reliability compatible with all Sena Mesh device.
- Largest battery capacity with 8 hours talk time at -18C / -0F
- One-Click-to-Connect simplicity.
- Mesh Intercom™ features superior audio quality.
- 2 antennas up to 1.6 km line of sigh range
- Multi-channel protocol in Open Mesh allows users to switch between 9 comm channels.
- Bluetooth® 5.1 enabled.
- Convenience of voice-activated digital assistant access ("Hey Google"/"Hey Siri").
- 30% faster Rapid-Charging.
- Glove-friendly interface.
- Compatible only with all ADVEX helmets.
- Never run out of power when installed in ADVEX Radiant helmet version.
- Compatible with numerous new BRP snowmobile handle bar control to mute / unmute, volume up or down and information display such as the battery status and mesh channel.