Sporting the right layers when you’re out riding can make all the difference. Before hitting the snow, slip on the Ski-Doo Tec Layer Heavyweight Down Packable Jacket for optimal warmth on the trails. It combines Primaloft insulation, moisture-wicking qualities, and ultralight water-repellent fabric to keep you comfortable and dry without weighing you down. Stylish and versatile, this men’s snowmobile jacket with elastic cuffs makes the perfect outer layer for those casual days on the snow but can also be used as a very warm mid layer on longer sub-zero adventures. Plus, its packable design and stowable bag means you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Insulation: Primaloft® down blend Gold.
- Packable design is great for on-the-go and travel!
- Drawcord hem adjustment in pockets.
- Microfleece and Spandex at underarm vents.
- Down-blend insulation with high compression.
- Sold with a stowable bag.
- Ultralight water-repellent fabric.
- Preshaped sleeves and elbows.
- Fixed adjustable hood (Cohesive type) with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak.
- Elastic at cuffs.
- YKK® 2-way Vislon® zipper at front opening
- Inverted YKK® 1-way zippers at pockets.
- 2 spacious hand pockets at front.
- Chest pocket with 2 spacious inner lining pockets.
- Adjustable hem with elastic and toggle on both sides.